Spring is here! And we have yet another excuse to all out on shopping! Today we are starting something new, Jugni & Co. aims to share a must have list with you to not just stay updated with the trends but also share your views on what’s in and what’s so not!
1. The pop clutch: With winters finally gone, say hello to candy colours, and all things coral. This clutch will add the much needed pop in your bag collection and is ideal on a Sunday brunch or a shopping day with friends!
Find this and more at http://cupidityonline.com/product/mid-sized-orange-envelope-clutch/
Cheat Code:Detach the belt of your last seasons sling bag and carry it as a big clutch, try adding an artificial flower or bow to make it prettier!
2.Mirrored Sunnies: The sun is out full on, there is no better time to flaunt those killer shades. Mirrored glares are so in right now, they make heads turn and gives you the hottest selfies. Dont forget to put on a pout with them!
Cheat Code: Those rasta goggle sellers you have been ignoring have the largest variety of these dhinchak sunnies. Try them!
3. Ear Cuffs: From Masaba to Nishka Lulla and all the hotties we stalk on insta, this year we learnt how big ear cuffs are, if you haven’t got one yet, abhi lelo yaar http://www.perniaspopupshop.com/accessories/jewellery/earbands
Cheat Code: Ditch Pernia and head straight to forever 21, affordable and exactly same level stunning!
4. Floor Length Dresses: There is nothing more elegant than a floor length dress on a breezy sunshine-ey afternoon. Go for the kill at those pool parties, brunches, day outs or even sunset coffees in boho-maxi dresses. Add some flowers on those gorgeous tresses and prepare to be amazed at the reactions you will be attracting!
Find them at http://m.stylista.com/designer/Priyadarshini-Rao .
Cheat Code: You can buy a cute print off the fabric market and get it stitched in 1/4th the price!
5. Moroccan Oil: Hair Care has stepped up by a hundred notches this time around, Moroccan oil have been in the buzz for a while now. They do have pretty good effects on our hair, Try them yourself http://www.snapdeal.com/product/fx-moroccan-moisture-miracle-arg/1347593
6. Brooch: Spice up your favourite casual blouse/top into a dressy one buy a simple brooch. There are so many in the market Check this out http://www.koovs.com/women/Jewellery/KOOVS/Koovs-Bow-Jewel-Drop-Brooch
Cheat Code: Ask Mom to share some of her antiques with you, these were a big trend back then.
7. Gourmet Tea: So you think you are out of the cool league with every one jumping on the green tea wagon, get the cutest tea tins and the nicest flavoured teas that will make your heart melt!
8. Printed Jackets: Spring summer is so out and out prints, spunk up those favourite plain t-shirts with cute printed jackets. These can go for a formal outing as well as a romantic date.
Phew…!! That’s a pretty long list, with that we are introducing fellow Jugni, who is a self proclaimed Oniomaniac, lawyer in the making, a sister and merry maker! Lots more from her and us, stay tuned. Stay Jugni.
Thank You for inspiring us to have a lust list of our own! 😀